Universal School is happy to announce that we will be launching an exclusive extracurricular activities program called LEAP.
L – Learn
E – Engage
A – Actively
P – Participate
In this booklet, you will find a brief overview of each of our programs. Our programs are comprehensive and cover a broad spectrum of activities ranging from Sports, Cooking, Music, Languages, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics to the Arts. All programs will be taught by experienced professionals and experts in their respective fields. We are dedicated in providing our students with the highest quality of training and expertise to ensure they develop holistically as accomplished all-rounders.
Students who participate in the LEAP Program will:
- Improve their confidence and self-esteem
- Explore their creativity and innovate effectively
- Pursue existing passions and discover new diverse passions and hobbies
- Acquire life-long valuable skills and foster their talent
- Learn time management and prioritization of tasks
- Make a contribution
- Build solid relationship and communication skills
- Involvement in LEAP will look great on College Applications
- Improve their mental, emotional and physical health
The LEAP Program will be launched in January 2016. We look forward to an exciting semester of wonderful and enriching programs.
Please view all programs in the LEAP Booklet
LEAP Program Management Team